Instructions for MS PUBLISHER AND WORD
Add an FTP Site to the List of Internet Sites
Use the following steps to add an FTP site to the list of
Internet sites. These steps are the same for any Office 2000
- On the File menu, click Open.
- In the Look in box, click
Add/Modify FTP Locations.
- In the Name of FTP site
box, type the name of your FTP site, for example:
- To log on to a site that allows anonymous FTP access,
Or, to log on to a site where you have user privileges, click
User. Type your name, and then type your
password if prompted.
- Click Add.
Publish the Document
After you have added the FTP site location to the FTP site
list, follow these steps:
- Open the document or Office Web that you want to publish.
- On the File menu, click
Save as Web Page.
- In the Save in list, click
- In the list of FTP sites, double-click the site you want,
and then double-click the httpdocs directory .
- In the File name box, type
the file name which should be index (note its lowercase)
- In the folder list, select a location for the Web page if
you haven't already selected httpdocs
- To change the Web page title (the text that appears in the
title bar of your Web browser), click Change Title,
type the new title in the Page title
box, and then click OK.