Can I Make A One Time Payment Using A Different Card Or To Bring My Account Current?

Yes, you may use our secure online form to submit a one time credit card payment to bring your account current or to use an alternate card for one payment. Click here to access the form. (This link will open in a new window) At the bottom of the form select the option labeled “I am authorizing a one-time charge to bring my account current.”

If you are not comfortable submitting your card information online you may call in your payment information. Billing office hours are Monday-Friday (excluding Holidays) 10am-6pm Eastern Time. Call 281-852-8253